Use Your iMagination! Use Your iMagination!

awesome!

i hate everything Apple
but i would buy that lol

Ice Cream Lover Ice Cream Lover

hmm

relatively alright, for your first animation. seems you could do more to make your animations smoother in transition and make your drawings better, i am aware that you don't have a graphics tablet.
i think that if you work harder you'll get something good so don't give up

madhoe responds:

Thanks for your review.
I appreciate the suggestions, and I'll make sure I work harder next time.

My clockcrew introduction My clockcrew introduction

unoriginal

try creating your own style and stories, don't copy others

dan3697 responds:

its called a crew for a reason.

Doodle Mc doodle doodle Doodle Mc doodle doodle

Quite intriguing, the design of the helmet is rather unique. Kinda like a cross between a Spartan helment (halo) and the horned helmet from skyrim.

would love to see a more detailed full body shot of this character

Faith Killer Faith Killer

Nice sculpture

but 3d art it is not. 3d art (on newgrounds anyway) consists of digital imagery that has been entirely made on the computer using software such as 3ds max. Maya. Zbrush and others

when uploading images onto newgrounds note the guide line that clearly states:

"No photographs! We recognize photography as an artistic endeavor, but we have chosen to focus on hand-made works."

(the proof that this is a photograph is right in the picture it's self... the reflection in the top part clearly shows the flash of the camera)

{BT} Huddle {BT} Huddle

ok then

Alright this isn't the best piece of 3d i have ever seen. but im not going to say it's bad nonetheless.. art is what you make of it.
but i will say that this wold have been better if you were using a more refined mesh. say a beveled cube. and as far as the lighting goes. GI lighting and soft ray traced shadows would have given even a piece like this much more definition and depth.
Also perhaps giving the objects a custom material. not the standard gray materiel...
actually on that note maybe if you had the center cube actually emitting GI lights through a material channel?
anyways hope you found this usefull

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

All fair criticisms. Thank you.